We deliver legal services with a personal touch in a seamless and tailored way which reinforces the confidence of our clients in us. You can expect a high standard and quality of client care and service in clear and plain language. We will treat you fairly, with respect and courtesy and do our utmost to achieve the best outcomes. We pride ourselves on being approachable and friendly. Our fees are reasonable with no hidden surprises.
Our highly experienced solicitors provide a full range of legal services for individuals and companies in the UK and around the world.
- Buying and Selling Residential and Commercial Property
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Arbitration/Mediation
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant
- Estate Planning, Wills and Probate
- Business and Commercial Law
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Company Formation
- Business Insolvency
- Debt Collection
- Partnership Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Formation of Trusts
- Specialisation in High Net – Worth Private Clients
- Formation of Off – Shore Trusts and Companies
- Settlement Agreements
- Employment Contracts
- Acting for the Elderly
- Intellectual Property Rights Protection and Enforcement
You can rely on us to:
- Buy, sell, mortgage or re-mortgage your home or your commercial property .
- Renew commercial property leases.
- Recover arrears of rent.
- Obtain possession of your property.
- Extend your home lease.
- Buy or sell your business.
- Resolve landlord and tenant disputes.
- Bring a court claim, or contest, or defend civil litigation proceedings in the High Court or the County Court.
- Negotiate Personal or Business Insolvency.
- Collect unpaid debts.
We specialise in establishing offshore trusts and companies for Non-Resident and Non-Domiciled clients who wish to acquire or dispose of commercial and residential investment property.
Working closely with leading tax and estate planning experts in the field, we provide a workable and cost-effective solution to both UK based and Non-Resident and Non-Domiciled clients with property, assets and investments in more than one country.
We are Solicitors and Commissioners of Oaths and also provide services such as the administration of oaths (swearing affidavits and statutory declarations) and making and certifying true copies of original documents presented to us.
We can Legalise or Apostille documents for overseas use with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.